Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Dont Get It At All!

Oh damn!! i'm sleep deprived and trying to do my project right now! and the worst thing is that i have no idea.. TOTALLY NO IDEA on what kind of research and content the topic demands! i am officially lost.. =s can someone.. or something (Since its the 7th month) come and give me some directions on how to do this freaking assignment?!?! i dont really wanna disappoint my group members, though i know they can help and they are good, but i wanna make some contributuons! hahahha.. plus i'm pretty pressured by this group.. got 2 members freaking chiong-ster!! as in they chiong projects! not clubs! if they chiong clubs, at least i'll be able to join them and do good.. but chiong projects??!! goodness.. but i reckon they are a very good stepping stone for me to learn how to properly manage my time for doing projects.. =)

Body clock.. once again.. haywired.. slept at 9am ytd and woke up at 8pm.. aiyoyo!! why why why?! just a couple of weeks again i was sleeping in at 11pm and waking up at a healthy 9am! pretty satisfied with myself and for a moment thought that i was gonna live longer since i'm living slightly healthier and now this happens.. KNS..

Okok.. now must go think of something for the project le.. if got time to blog, means i'm wasting time.. =s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home