Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beginnings..

i've never wanted the new year to come any sooner before, this year really had been.. not good.. the worst! i've never experienced so much awful stuffs in a year before and the best is they all come together almost at the same time! testing my mental strength? i think i'm almost on my brink le.. stop it man.. i wonder if i can take anymore hits.. enough is enough le i guess.. let this year begone and new year will hopefully means a new beginning for me.. definitely things will still be there but at least its like a stop point somewhere, even if not a full stop, a comma i also happy! anything just to stop all the things from happening to me anymore le.. i hope all the sufferings are done.. maybe i'm just not destined to have a simple life.. =s

Maybe i'll look at it from another angle, its just training for myself to be stronger in the future as i dont think i'll face anything far worse than what i've faced this year alone.. but i believe everything happens for a reason.. hmm.. nvm then! i'll take every blow life gives me and take it like a man! muahahahah! like that i think i wun live beyond 40.. =D

Just recently i wrecked my car, smashed the whole rear windscreen and once again dented a small part of the roof.. everything happened so fast till i had no time to react, i dont know how to react.. i felt very guilty, felt that i've disappointed my dad once again, his beautiful car is destroyed by me again.. luckily there's Sharon and Kelly there with me all the way, actually dunno is lucky or not leh.. =p no la.. i'm super blessed to have them by my side, or else i would really had been in deep shit.. that night after driving to a service centre at crawling speed, i walked around my car for 2 hours while trying to think up of a way to explain to my dad.. i decided to tell him the whole truth and was prepared to feel the whole wrath le.. haha.. i lun and lun until 7am then i call him.. at first my dad thought it was a normal dent back area accident until he knew everything.. =s

The following conversation all happened in mandarin
"Dad, i crashed ur car again.. i'm really sorry.."
"what happened?!"
"i reversed into something and the whole rear windscreen is shattered"
"*in WTF tone* why everytime like that?! how the hell u drive like that everytime?!?!"
"I'm sorry dad.. i really am.. it was all an accident.."
"Haiz.. what to do?! ai ya.. forget it la.. you just drive the car back then.."
"But.. but.. dad.. the whole rear windscreen is shattered.."
"Huh?!?! the rear windscreen?!?!"
"Yeah dad.. the rear windscreen"
"The back glass?! THE windscreen?!?! the back windscreen?!?!?!?!?!"
"*very softly* yeah...."
"*in WTF tone again* WHAT?!?!? so where are you now?! i go find you!!"

After that he came straight down and saw Sharon and Kelly there too.. think he give me face never take a knife and stab me then skin me alive straight away la.. hahahha.. surprisingly never scold me AT ALL sia.. i super shocked.. thought after Sharon and Kelly left i'm gonna die le but still alright leh.. very strange.. in the end my mum told me a secret about my dad while he's smoking! then i came to know the reason why he not angry le.. LOL! my dad is SUPER DUPER CUTE!! love him to the max la.. i better not write about the secret here.. it's just how my dad view me la.. =s LOL! =s then i promised to go temple and pray after that becoz of the accident and my suay-ness for the past few months.. but i didnt go the whole of last week.. jia lat.. this week i quite suay.. must be becoz i broke the promise to go this week.. next week must go!! =) anyway the whole thing cost my dad $450! =s Sharon said she wanna help with the payment too! =p

I received back my results from RMIT le.. i was very very worried for History of Management Thoughts.. but in the end.. i failed Employment Relations instead!! WTF?!?! i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the results! shhit man.. there must be a mistake is my first thought.. i straight away emailed the australia course coordinator about it! wa but till not still no reply from her sia.. what the hell lor.. then i couldnt take it le so i called SIM lor.. then they told me there might be missing marks and will get back to me asap becoz apparently i'm not the only student who's calling in regarding failing the ER module! wtf the uni doing sia! =s i'm pretty confident i wun fail the module lor.. damn it.. i'm sure there is a mistake.. so my final results shld be.. 2 DI and 2 CRE.. not bad not bad.. quite satisfied considering i had to jaga studies and army during the early part and adapt back to studying after 2 years of rest.. =)

I went for my cousin's wedding on the day i received my results.. was feeling super disturbed and pissed at the results.. the car was done and ready by then too.. dad drove my down to the service center to drive the car back home.. felt much much better at the dinner.. all my relatives were there, catching up session! but i'm super stress because almost all my cousins brought their bfs/gfs along! crap la.. LOL! so in the end i went to play with all my nephews and nieces! they are so damn CUTE! then my aunt all started to ask me when's my turn.. i told them 10 years later.. hahahah! sui sui 10 years later i will get married.. =)

I went for Kelly's brithday part at St. James.. super fun! first time been there and i really like it! i'm guessing its the company with me la.. =) many many things happened and i also found out about lots of other stuffs! goodness.. i had really ALOT of drinks.. was feeling kinda down as it was just a day after i received my results and i havent call SIM then.. =s but i never got drunk until i got home! i managed to send the 3 pretty princesses home before my body called it a day.. my mum complained that she could smell very strong alcohol just by opening my door to my room.. i think it's the determination to get the 3 girls back that kept me going.. LOL! next time go drink must always have a plan to send someone home le.. =) that weekend itself i came to know alot more stuffs about my friends.. i know i can do more for them and that's what i'm gonna do!! Sharon here i come! LOL! Jie Jie wo lai le! ;p

All those incidents i've mentioned above just forms the ice tip of my true whole fucking problems.. hahahha!! imagine what i have to go thru! =s recently the love love thingy came up to my mind again.. my conclusion.. if i can get over you.. i can get over ANYONE! but the thing is.. have i gotten over you?!?! hahahha.. that i myself also dunno.. but i think somewhere there le la.. =) maybe Sandra will say no.. dunno to believe her or not.. but she's the closest to anyone that can ever understand me.. but still.. ai ya.. think so much also no use! LOL! ;p

Now early morning 6:30am le.. going to rest le.. going to face all the challenges that's dragging me back and also those coming towards me! =) take care all.. smile!! =)

Fatty Ah Bui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home